Over 85% of the buildings that will exist in 2030 are already built. Many of them are in desperate need of upgrades regarding energy use. Unmanned Aerial System use is revolutionizing the way building and site information is gathered, as it’s growing dramatically.
HEAPY uses a multi-rotor drone with fully automated flight control. It features a long-wave infrared camera with a video encoder and on-board processing.
Images collected during site flyovers can identify excessive air and water leakage in buildings and show the presence of insulation voids or energy losses. That information can be a valuable tool, enabling owners to take steps to conserve energy.
- Thermal Imaging – Energy Assessment
- Roof Condition Assessments
- Vertical Facade Assessments
- Equipment Inventory Catalog and Assessments
- Parking Lot Condition Assessments
- Solar Readiness Assessments
- Electrical Gear & Pipeline Inspection
- Construction Management – Job Site Data Collection
- Immediate Snapshot of Entire Campus Conditions
- Marketing / Fundraising Support Videos
- Actual Conditions Integration to 3-D Modeling Software