Heapy has provided LEED Program Management (full management, all credits) for ALL of the LEED certified projects on the University of Dayton’s campus.
• GE EPISCenter – LEED Gold
• UD Chapel – LEED Gold
• School of Education – LEED Gold
• UDRI Basement Labs – LEED Gold
• UDRI ASPE – LEED Silver
• UDRI SPB/ETM Labs – LEED Gold
• UDRI Fourth Floor Labs – LEED Gold
• Donoher – LEED Silver
• Kennedy Union – LEED Silver
• Adele – LEED Silver
• Main St. Office – Silver Pending (under construction)
Planning for the New Normal
Plumbing Systems Re-Occupancy and Ongoing Operations
Your building may have been shut down these past many months due to WFH/COVID. Minimal use of your building’s water systems creates stagnant water in your plumbing system piping and equipment, which promotes the growth of Legionella and/or other biofilm-associated bacteria. This places your building occupants at risk when re-occupancy occurs. Now is the time to develop and implement a safe and effective Water Management Plan to protect your building occupants, maximizing their health and safety upon re-occupancy.