This year’s Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference will feature Daric Hess and Keith Uhlenhake discussing a Building’s Hidden Assets and How to Prioritize and Plan Investments in Critical Electrical Infrastructure.
Do you have an in-depth understanding of the state of your hidden electrical infrastructure? Surprisingly, most leaders do not think about or understand the condition of these critical assets until they fail. By then, it’s too late, leaving your team in a state of crisis response and mitigation rather than being proactive and prepared. This presentation will cover code compliance, how to prepare critical healthcare facilities for power disruption and equipment failure, and how to secure the capital funds required to address aging electrical infrastructure.
HEAPY is a proud sponsor. Feel free to stop by our tradeshow booth.
MWHCEC education and programming is geared toward:
- Facility Engineers
- Facility Managers & Regional Directors
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineers
- Building Maintenance Personnel
- Design & Construction Managers
- Healthcare Building Construction Companies
- Healthcare Building Equipment & Supply Manufacturers
- Healthcare Building Product Manufacturers
- Healthcare Design Engineers
- Healthcare Facility Managers & Plant Operations
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Hospital Administrators
- Technicians who work in a healthcare setting
For this year’s Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference