- Raleigh, NC
The highly skilled business development representative shall help promote HEAPY and incorporate our purpose, vision, mission and core values in all aspects of their key objectives. Candidate shall have extensive business development processes. Promote HEAPY differentiators of inspiring our clients to build a sustainable, well and more resilient society through our client listening systems to promote our collaborative process on customer engagement. Drive to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. The business development representative will join a highly collaborative team of thought leaders and business development representatives and will report to the Director of Business Development.
- 5- years of business development in a service industry
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Our ideal candidate would have AEC (Architectural, Engineering Construction) experience and is from the Raleigh or surrounding area
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Opens doors to new clients
- Has an outgoing and very welcoming demeanor
- Strong relationship/trust builder
- Understands HEAPY services and portfolio and can sell them comprehensively at meetings with owners, architects and other partners
- Experience with CRM software
- Follows up promptly and consistently
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with goals.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Coordinates with National Director of BD/Heapy BD team members/Practice Directors/CSO
- Is a highly strategic thinker and applies it in their approach to all BD interactions
- Has strong relationships with architects, owners and strategic partners in their region
- Is available to go to evening and weekend events
- Understands there will be travel involved
- Motivated by performance metrics
- Represents the HEAPY culture and maintains Colleague morale and interacts appropriately with Client counterparts.
- Participates actively in the Client Feedback process and maintains a leadership role in understanding Client comments and positively engaging with the client when opportunities to improve our performance are identified.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V