Heapy Engineering Office Building, Indianapolis
Heapy Engineering provided Mechanical-Electrical Design, LEED Program Management and Commissioning Services for the 3,000 SF renovation of Heapy’s new Indianapolis Branch Office.The space includes offices, conference rooms, a kitchen, and reception area.
Some of the sustainable aspects incorporated in the design include:
- During the construction of this office, our Construction Waste Management Plan diverted more than 90% of construction waste materials from going to a landfill.
- Installed step-system daylight responsive controls in all regularly occupied spaces.
- In our attempt to minimize energy usage, over 90% of the equipment is ENERGY STAR compliant.
- Before the office space was occupied, Indoor Air Quality testing was conducted using testing methods consistent with the United States Environmental Protection Agency Compendium of Methods for the Determination of Air Pollutants in Indoor Air.
- Over 50% of the building materials and products are manufactured within our region.
This project is LEED-CI Gold Certified.