Mount Carmel Grove City Phase II
Heapy Engineering is designing the Mechanical-Electrical systems for the $355 million expansion of Mount Caramel Grove City. The project adds a 500,000 SF, 210-room hospital and 120,000 SF second medical office building.
The expanded campus will feature:
- New 7-story hospital with all private patient rooms throughout the 210-bed facility
- Every convenience to engage patients and their families, from easy-to-navigate pathways throughout the facility to bistro-style kitchen and dining and on-demand room service
- Expanded emergency department; intensive care, maternity, oncology and palliative care services; and 8 new state-of-the-art surgical suites for inpatient and outpatient surgeries
- New 5-story medical office building connected to the hospital, with primary care, maternal fetal medicine, outpatient oncology and women’s health services
- Headquarters for Mount Carmel's Graduate Medical Education program