The Cincinnati Insurance Company CFC Winton Center
Heapy Engineering provided Mechanical-Electrical Design, LEED Consulting services and Commissioning services for the renovation of a former grocery store into a new business continuity center.
The CFC Winton Center has the following sustainable features built into the project:
- Increased window, wall, and roof efficiency from the existing building
- Energy efficient lighting and mechanical design
- 92% of the existing envelope and structural components were reused
- 54% waste diverted from landfill
- The existing furniture was reused such that approximately $97,000 was saved (new furniture would have cost around that much)
The project was completed in 2010.
This project is LEED Gold Certified.