ISO Certified Company FS98575
ISO Quality Standards were developed to assist companies with quality control and to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction.
What is ISO?
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of voluntary international standards.
- ISO's principal activity is the development of technical standards. When there is an absence of such standards, the quality of the service or product produced is typically inconsistent.
- ISO has members from 156 countries worldwide. ISO 9001 refers to the set of quality management standards.
The objectives of ISO 9001:2008 are aimed at achieving customer satisfaction. This is attained by meeting or exceeding customer requirements through application of an established process and by focusing on its continual improvement.
Heapy Engineering and ISO
To ensure that every activity Heapy undertakes is completed to the highest possible standards, we spent over 2 years improving and standardizing our internal processes pursuing ISO Certification.
In order to maintain our ISO 9001:2008 certification, a third party auditor must continually review our compliance to the standards we have established for our engineering project execution and delivery.
What ISO Certification Means for You
By adopting and committing to this process, Heapy Engineering ensures that we will deliver a consistently high level of quality while providing thorough consideration of innovative and creative concepts for your project(s).
Heapy Engineering's Quality Policy
Heapy Engineering shall:
- Provide professional engineering services that contractually meet client's expectations.
- Continuously improve the level of competence, awareness and training of our personnel.
- Continuously monitor, analyze and improve our Quality Management System.